Wednesday 24 February 2010

The greatest city in the world!

I'm going to London tonight for four days. I'm so excited!!
It's going to be sooo cold so not really looking forward to that but i'm sure the shopping will make up for it! Camden town, Portobello markets, Spitalfields... These are all places I'll be checking out by recommendation by friends.
Can anyone else suggest any other places?
Will hopefully also take some real awesome pictures of the trip. There will be lots of things to see and a lot of interesting people so will definitely not run out things catching my eye!
(Being a typical UK tourist in a phonebooth in Leicester Square, and my friend Cheryl & I in Cambridge).

1 comment:

  1. im from england and im a bit confused cuz honestly london isnt thats gr8, neither is england

    x shukura

    ReplyDelete