Sunday 7 February 2010

Hope.

Today, I didn't go out at all. Dee was over all day, and another friend came over because he's on vacation to the UK for two weeks and he's asked us to look after his cat. I feel bad for my pet cat Pika, she's not liking the presence of another kitteh in the house!
I don't usually wear jeans out, but since I was at home all day, I was lazing about in jeans and a tee. The t-shirt was from the To Write Love On Her Arms line.  The print read "ALIVE: Wake up,  you're alive, we're on your side" - lyrics from a song by the band Lovedrug.
 
TWLOHA is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.

Their vision is inspiring - http://www.twloha.com/vision/
I have supported this organization by buying their merchandise for about a year now. I believed their aim, promoting HOPE, was beautiful. I never thought that I would personally connect with the organization, and I'm sad that I now do. Still, what we can do for those in our lives today, could make an impact on their decisions tomorrow. Our best days can only be ahead:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment