Wednesday 24 February 2010

Fafi night.

Sometime last year, my friends Dee and Mabel (aka @burns1130 and @mabellie on twitter) and I had a FAFI NIGHT.
Colourful make up, bold dresses, silly poses - as inspired by French graffiti artist Fafi's cute and sexy cartoon characters - the Fafinettes. I'm looking forward to a follow-on 'dress up party' from this coz it was so fun! The girls brought over some of their favourite dresses and we did some mixing and matching, overdosing on accessories.
Can you notice we all have matching Juicy Couture charm necklaces? If that doesn't spell BFF's then I'm not sure what else does!
[dresses from Topshop, New Look, Valleygirl and Splash]
Dee doesn't have a blog, but visit Mabel's at http://mabellie.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This seems like a lot of fun! I love the theme! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the masks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eheheheh =D so cool!!! cant wait for our session!

    ReplyDelete