Monday 8 February 2010

Cotton candy.

All this talk of pastel hair colours made me get my pink wig out. I wish I had a longer one but they're so hard to find, especially here in Dubai (apart from the crappy plastic Halloween types). This one was purchased in Melbourne a few months ago. Bought it from this small wig shop opposite the Vic markets. It was pretty cheap, about 20 bucks only (and it's so soft, feels lovely through the fingers).
I could never permanently dye my hair one of these cotton candy colours, although I would love to. Maybe if i was naturally a blonde I would. With such dark hair I couldn't do such a drastic change. It does work though, the pink hair on someone with naturally dark hair.
See Lily Allen and Audrey Kitching.
And if you do the pink hair, you've got to go with the whole look, right?
Hello Kitty eyeshadow tattoo, courtesy of - not sure - google?
Electric lightning storm nail art, courtesy of Katy Perry.
And fairy bread, lots and lots of fairy bread, courtesy of fond memories from a childhood in Australia.

6 comments:

  1. i want pink hair so badly! like just pink on the bottom. but my hair is too dark. ):
    your blog is too cute!
    xx
    iheartchiobella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the pics on your blog of the model with pink ends on her hair.. i wish i could do that toooo! we'll both keep dreaming (and wearing wigs) ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought that one of my other favorite aspects of the show was theMelbourne hair drool-worthy costumes! Seriously, just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved her comment! It was straight and to the point and OBVIOUS! I also don't mind this weave or whatever it is looking. It was wolf kostüm
    a very natural response and I would have said the same thing...in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey admin,
    Thanks for shearing such a great information. This is really a nice post. I
    like this post.
    polar rs400

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey admin,
    Thank s for shearing such a great information.
    This is really a nice post.


    jose teller joke

    ReplyDelete