Saturday 13 February 2010

Pendulum.

Last night, Dee and I went out to see Pendulum do a dj set at Alpha. 
I actually didn't end up wearing the tutu above. Changed into jeans just before going out and I'm so happy I did (note: it was a d&b night!!). We wrote love on our arms, you'll know why if you read the entry 'Hope' a few posts down. Some people were asking about it, especially Dee's coz it was HUGE on her whole forearm - and of course the answer was something like, "no, it's not real. I'm supporting TWLOHA Day. Google it ;)".

4 comments:

  1. oh, i love the tutu!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love your black tutu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! though i feel it's a little too short for Dubai standards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first pic with the tutu is LOVE ;) -Diya

    ReplyDelete