Wednesday 10 February 2010

Posh spice.

Victoria Beckham will be Glamour magazine's March covergirl and I can't wait to see the full pictorial. Many thanks to the lovely http://thefashionwh0re.blogspot.com/, who shared these photos with us first. It definitely shows a different side of Ms. Beckham, better than the regular pictures we see of her walking through airports with that stone-cold face and those sky-high heels.
Reminds me of the Spice Girls mania that hit us mid-90s.
Unabashedly I WILL admit that I was a huge fan. I bought their cassettes and CDs, magazine features, I would sit on Saturday mornings watching Video Hits so i could record their filmclips, I think I even owned a Spice Girls lunchbox (ok that, I admit, is quite shameful)...
Posh was always my favourite though. Probably just because she was the prettiest (I was a superficial kid ;).
I'd love if she did more modeling. I know whatever money she would get from doing a shoot is like pocket money for her, but she's got such a nice body and face, seeing her in more magazine shoots like this would be great.

2 comments:

  1. i Loved the Spice Girls...i had dolls books and everything haha all that stuff is LONG gone now but yeah this issue is out now

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I've never seen her look so good! She is looking very relaxed and cool. I like that! I hope we get to see more of this Victoria!

    ReplyDelete