Friday 12 February 2010

Jessica Alba.

Of course, we all know the gorgeous Jessica Alba from the movies. But to be honest, I wasn't really a fan, or hardly took notice of her much whilst flicking through magazines. Lately though, I have been paying attention to her because I've noticed her style is kind of evolving. She's one of the few Hollywood actresses that actually experiment with fashion now. I'm not sure if she always has been like this, but lately the outfits I've seen her in are just amazing. Props to her stylists (or to Jessica who could have decided these for herself)!
These are four of my favourite outfits of hers that I've seen recently.
1. Dressed in MiuMiu at the premiere of Sugar, March 2009. The tights and mini, the vintage-esque top - I love it!
2. People's Choice Awards, January 2010 - looking super sleek and sexy in an Antonio Beradi mini-dress. Those legs!
3. Thanks to Charmaine for showing me this picture... $8000 Proenza Schouler mini-dress and Marc Jacobs platforms at the premiere of Valentines Day, February 2010.
4. I actually don't know the designer of her outfit at this red carpet premiere event but I love how she's clashed the green checkered dress with the blue boots. Not every day you see Hollywood actresses attend events in a 'street style' outfit. And of course, she's dressed quite appropriately for London's chilly weather.

What do you think of her outfits above?
I'll definitely be keeping my eye on her from now on; I can't wait to see what she'll be dressed in next.

5 comments:

  1. OMG! yeeesss, she def has changed her style.
    I don't really like her :P
    I think she HIRED a stylist,jaja :) honest!

    i love the 2nd pic... specially the hair... the whole look!

    i like your blog :) following you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her style has evolved I agree, i think when most stars get into the thick of hollywood, they are scared to experiment with things in case suddenly the limelight gets taken off of them and they end up unkown but when they become a household name they are a bit more free to experiment with clothes and their hair.

    From Dolly
    XXXX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow Erika, I'm also following you!!
    Awesome, glad you guys agree that her style's evolved... and that I wasn't just late to realise it! :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes I've noticed her style recently too. She was Jay Leno not to long ago wearing a sparkly blazer dress thing with black tights and awesome black boots. It was super cute!

    ReplyDelete