Thursday 18 February 2010

A wildfox fairytale.

Wildfox's latest collection is called WITCHCRAFT, and to showcase their latest designs, they've done this totally amazing storybook photo shoot. The clothes, the hair and makeup, the set, the props - everything is gorgeous and I just adore it all.
It makes me want to have another dress up session with my girlfriends, playing around with cameras and clothing (except of course we won't have as nice clothes and hair, and our legs are not as skinny haha). 
Check out the link above to view the whole collection and read the story.
I think my new dream in life is to be a part of something as awesome as this. For realz.;)
 By Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon
photos by Emir Eralp
Makeup by Carlene K www.makeupexpert.com
Styling by Kimberley Gordon, Emily Faulstich, Brenda King, Meradith Leyerzaph
hair by Nina Lucas
Written by Kimberley Gordon
Made Possible by Jimmy Sommers

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! No wonder you're in the mood for shoot again,.. :)

    I like the concept and the theme..
    Their makeup etc... just love it..

    Yea same here, I miss those nights,,,...

    Let's do it again.. :)
    We'll discuss later.... xx

    ReplyDelete