Sunday 23 May 2010

Rock and roll queen.

Watched The Subways play an hour + set at Alpha SYNF club last night. Great getting out and seeing some real live music in Dubai. Also supported by local band Beat Antennae, the whole night was rockin'.
 Awesome pictures of the band thanks to my buddy Riksa. Turned out real nice eh?

 Not too excited for my outfit for the night (can you tell?) hahaha.

Things I learnt last night:
1. Don't wear lace to a rock show. Especially when you love getting involved up in front of the stage.
2. The humidity levels in Dubai have been turned up to the max, I'm sure of it!
3. I can rock about for 3 hours and go home with happy feet. Even in these high laced Forever 21 heels.
Pretty proud of myself for that.

1 comment:

  1. I've had rock'n'roll queen stuck in my head for the past few days for no reason. I am in love with those shoes, kudos for surviving in them!

    ReplyDelete