Wednesday 26 May 2010

My Wednesday Wish - Sony's NEX-5 & NEX-3 Cameras!

Maybe I should start a new weekly feature called' Wednesday wishes'.
If you could have anything right now, what would it be? For me, it's currently a new digital camera.
My current (a gorgeous little black Canon Ixus100IS) is fully functioning but falling to pieces after a 'self-timer' slip up. Oops! I think I may treat myself to a present though, and purchase a Sony NEX-5 or NEX-3 when they launch in the Middle East soon. 
Basically it's a fashion bloggers dream: small and lightweight with DSLR quality (14.2-megapixel), interchangeable lenses, HD quality video and HDR effect features. This revolutionary design allows you to experience the performance of DSLR without the size and weight.

Dubai based fashion blogger Mahryska was lucky enough to get her hands on it before its release.
They look perfect together ;) this is totally my Wednesday wish!
***
More about the NEX Camera's at Sony
Follow Mahryska's blog at mahryskadaily.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. cool post!!!!!

    great blog u have:))

    pls come visit and join !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. psst...thanks dahling!!! =D love the feature! il forward this to sony as well...they will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :)

    I think Wednesday Wishes would be REAL cool :) The camera and her fashions are cool....... also, I gave you a Chic Chick Blog Award :) Have a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for an upgrade to my current (and rather new) Cybershot, thanks for the post.

    I like the idea of Wednesday Wish x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is nice and decent.Nothing else to say about it rather than what i have said ;).
    Cheers
    Rex

    ReplyDelete