Thursday 27 May 2010

Blog to follow: ilegallcargo to go.

I've been naughty and haven't posted any photos from my holiday earlier this month like I said I would.
You should check out Crystalline's travel blog though: http://ilegallcargotogo.blogspot.com
She's taken the time to blog almost daily short stories and photos while she's on a family trip. Her gorgeous photos show us the easy, beautiful, tropical life that is a holiday in the Philippine Islands.
Jealous, jealous, jealous. I want to be back.
Enjoy the rest of your vacation CC! x

4 comments:

  1. Sounds cool! Will definitely check it out :)


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful images! Nobody will blame you for being a busy bee and them being late uploaded :) Hope you had a splendid time away, my boyf has just gone to Zambia, ohhh how I wish I was there!Lovely blog missy,

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey catherine!
    you have won my 200 followers give-away!
    please e-mail me your name and address. :D

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Catfish, you're so sweet. Love the post!! :) Everything is totally rushed, but at least something is up, right? Lol.

    ReplyDelete