Thursday 20 May 2010

Daisy daydreaming.

I was in a very good mood this morning when I woke up. Like I suddenly realised it's summer and the sun is out for us all to enjoy. Then I remembered that I actually have work and will be stuck inside looking out for nine hours today. Oh well, the best I could do was try to convince myself that I'm out in the summer sun by wearing a lovely floral skirt. 
I actually bought this skirt in three coloured patterns in a small department store whilst vacationing in Davao, Philippines.
I'm quite happy with my purchases. It was a surprise find.
Shirt from H&M / shoes from Target Australia.
The shirt was actually pinstriped and I know stripes & florals normally shouldn't mix. Oooh, I was feeling daring! Or maybe I was just running too late to decide on something else. I slept in then was just faffing about the house taking my time getting ready and that's why I'm holding my hair up in the photos, it was still dripping wet! Oops!

1 comment:

  1. i so would have bought it in all colours too.. it's so adorable.. and i agree, staying in an office in this unbearable Dubai heat is just.. well SAD!

    Meho xx

    ReplyDelete