Thursday 17 June 2010

Bang bang bang.

Super producer Mark Ronson's newest single with new band "The Business Intl'" is the very, very cool Bang Bang Bang.
The new album is out in September this year hopefully (according to Wikipedia), but this single is out in July.
I love the kookiness in this whole clip, it's pretty much all crazy nonsense. 
 Thanks to Dubai's best music blog http://www.discoballbreaker.com/ for the clip!
Ps- I'm going to Thailand tonight for a long weekend break. Can't wait for some amazing Bangkok shopping!

8 comments:

  1. you're going to thailand, what a dream!! nice blog, and great style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thailand for long weekend huh?lol lucky you!
    enjoy the food and the shopping and the massages :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice video !
    congrats for the grazia feature on the prev post :)
    thanks for the wishes in my previous post :) :)
    they mean alot to me !!
    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh lucky you! I'm going in August and I cannot wait! Let me know if Central World Plaza is open or not? Happy travels xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could go to Thailand!


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHMYGOD! This clip is really cool, i love the atmosphere and the music is just perfect for :)
    (also the french-japaneese-english combo haha)
    Lucky you! Wish you a nice trip to Thailand...

    Love from Paris,
    Céline.
    http://vanityandgolden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love mark ronson, even though he gets quite bad press sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to hear about Thailand! Jealous much?! I love Mark Ronson, hadn't heard this so thanks for sharing. And thanks for the wonderfully considered comment about 'why do you read a blog,' I got some fantastic feedback and it was so interesting to discover the differing reasons for why the community is so diverse :)

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete