Thursday 21 October 2010

Goodbye Dubai.

I left Dubai in September, my home for the last five years!!
I miss it already but I'm glad to be back in my hometown, Melbourne.

On my last night in Dubai, my girlfriends and I spent the evening out at Armani Hotel.

Mabellie and I in the foyer of Prive.
I'm wearing a dress I had tailor made in the Satwa souks of Dubai (blogged below) and that cute pink 'Allanah Hill-ish' purse is a thrift shop find!

This is my favourite photo. Dee took it on her blackberry but it turned out pretty magic. It's the background of my phone screen actually, I love it that much!

3 comments:

  1. aw you left, how is it is like being back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love your dress, you are amazing! Reallyyyyy chic! How are you? ;D
    Some kisses

    Cocò

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love your dress!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete