Tuesday 7 June 2011

Bright and sunny.

Oh, winter. I catch the train to work and everyone is so dreary in their blacks and greys. I'm going to try bring a little sunshine to people's lives by dressing up in bright summer colours.  This will be my first real winter for five years, let's see how I can survive :-/
These photos were taken when the weather in Melbourne was slightly better than it is now... 

Dress designed and created by Franki.  Photography by Franki.
Eyelashes by Primark (with surprisingly NO infection considering how cheap they were).

8 comments:

  1. that dress is so pretty! i absolutely love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this dress is great- def will brighten up a cold winter's day. And the bag is pretty cool to.
    http://house-in-tillford.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally into colours right now after years and years with black collections. Love the colours of your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is beautiful, and so are you! I love the bright colors and ruffly sleeves.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is perfection! i love all the bright colors in this ensemble!!
    I hope we can be blogger friends.:)

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! :) It's just beautiful! :) Best wishes from Germany

    ReplyDelete