Wednesday 20 October 2010

Made in Satwa.

For a few years, my sister and I have been going to a tailor off Satwa Road. We picked him at random, just to get some alterations and zips fixed. Every time we went in, he'd be measuring up people for dresses. And he was constantly busy. I thought I'd take this as a good sign that he was a pretty decent dressmaker, also taking into consideration that his customers were of many nationalities.
I found some black cotton and grey cotton fabric from one of the fabric stores called Srour and brought it over to my man and asked him to make me two dresses for work. I came back one week later and have to admit he did a pretty amazing job.


 Photos (and post-production werk lol) thanks to FrankiV.
I'll get better photos of the dress soon!!
***
Future Tailors +97143498723, Opposite Regal Shop, near Emirates Bank, Satwa.

1 comment: