Wednesday 7 April 2010

Dubai Mall goodies.

Quick stop at Dubai mall just to rediscover the goodness it offers.
Hello there, you glorious little sweet shop, you. 
To all attendees of my future-non-existent-yet-wedding, you will all be having a taste of a macaroon cake.
This store is located on the bottom level, next to the jewellery store, Crystalline.

A bit of bling, and a tad more.
A selection of bangles from a small stall located in the Gold Souk maze.
This blinged out owl is my favourite. It's only about 250 dirhams.
My birthday is in about a months time. I'm just sayin'.

12 comments:

  1. i want one of those cuffs and i love the "im just sayin'"!lol!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. macaroons! YUUM!!
    that bling is pretty impressive too :D
    haha hey fellow aussie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gawd macaroons. to die for hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg beautiful. love this post amazing.
    love FASHIONPROJECT. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT BLINGS! LOVE IT! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. the macaroon cake sounds good. :) thanks for your comment on my blog.

    i am now your new follower. follow me too?
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. macaroooons :O
    and of course I love the owl as well, it's adorable :)

    xStace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the owl at the end too, in fact I love literally everything bedazzled!
    From Dolly
    XXX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh these are pretty! love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that little owl! So great!

    Grace
    http://www.addiction-and-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. If someone doesn't buy that for me on my birthday, I'm going to have to get it for myself;)

    ReplyDelete