Monday 5 July 2010

Gothchic.

Last week I was given the opportunity to work with three amazing and talented people.
Makeup artist and stylist Gene Ginno Alducente, and fashion photographers Tinayums and Mahryska.
Not only was this an exciting experience, but the outcome of the shoot was pretty amazing. 
Makeup, styling and accessories provided by Gene.
It's so inspiring to work with such creative people. Thank you all for the fab experience!

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Ps- this is a pic I took from my blackberry - I LOVE the makeup and will only dream of going gothchic full time :-)

15 comments:

  1. CONGRATS darling, you look FABULOUS, love love love, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Cathy i didn't even recognise you when Mariyah posted these.

    Such hot photos, i love it!!

    Meho xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! MashAllah! Thats amaaazing!!
    Im glad you had a great experience!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. make up is absolutely amazing! i love such a gothic, vampiric look! photos are amazing as well! is that you on these pics?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear your makeup is tres fab! I always love gothic, its elegant yet mysterious, and you did it! Amazing title anw ;)


    XO,
    BarbieJunk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blindfolded pictures!! And I adore the look of black lipstick (editorially speaking, of course! I don't think I'll be rocking black lipstick in my everyday life!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fierce look!

    love&light,
    Suzy

    http://RossmoreLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look and i really like the dark lipstick. I purchase the chanel dark brown last winter, amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that lippy is so groovy....the eye make up is quite inspiring..i'm going out tonight...so i'll try doing something similar :)
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo cool! You look amazing!
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look completely DIFFERENT i had to really2 look to see if it's really youuuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog on IFB –
    Please check mine out at http://seraluxe.blogspot.com
    Like the content & ill def be coming back !

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG... this is really amazing...great job for all four of u.

    ReplyDelete